This book is a fantastic instruction manual for how to live after loss. Every idea is presented on a single page so even people in the depths of grief who are unable to focus for even 5 minutes at a time can still read it in very short intervals. And for each of the 100 practical ideas, there is a “Carpe Diem” suggestion at the bottom of the page with a specific way to implement the idea that very day. I stumbled across this book in 2015 while searching for a book for a friend whose mom died. This book has been a wonderful resource and tool for healing, even 12 years after the death of my son. NOTE: This book comes in several variations: Healing a Spouse’s Grieving Heart, Healing a Child’s Grieving Heart, etc. All of the books are similar in format and provide excellent validation of feelings, ideas for living after loss, and suggestions for ways to find healing.
Did you know you can RECOVER from Loss?
- You Can Stop Feeling Guilty that You Didn’t Use Your Crystal Ball or Prevent Your Child’s Death
- How to Be a Better Parent to Your Explosive Child
- Take These 6 Steps to Forgive Even the Worst Offenses and Find Peace
- Do You Wonder “What’s Wrong with my Child???”
- Are You Missing an Opportunity to Help Your Teen with Loss?