This one is for women who have lost a child (whether through miscarriage, stillbirth, or infant death). The author lost 2 children to miscarriage and one was stillborn. Each section has journal entry from right after she learned her little girl Molly would be stillborn and then there is another section from Dawn years later with her perspective as someone who has survived. She is very encouraging and basically tells you throughout the book “You will survive; life will be good again someday; and you will see your baby again in Heaven.”
- You Can Stop Feeling Guilty that You Didn’t Use Your Crystal Ball or Prevent Your Child’s Death
- How to Be a Better Parent to Your Explosive Child
- Take These 6 Steps to Forgiveness – You’ll Get Freedom and Peace in the Bargain
- Do You Wonder “What’s Wrong with my Child???”
- Are You Missing an Opportunity to Help Your Teen with Loss?