What if your broken heart could be healed and the pain transformed into your soul-fulfilling purpose?
What if you felt excited about the future?
Get this FREE resource 'First-Aid For Your Broken Heart.'
Hi, I'm JEnniFer hacker.
Life and Loss Coach
If I had you at "healed" or "excited" - keep reading - there's so much more ...
"My experience with Jenn has been amazing! She creates an environment where it’s easy to freely express your thoughts and insecurities. I sought help about an issue that had been weighing on me for some time, and I’m so glad I did. She was able to help me clear my thoughts and create a path for success! I never felt judged when talking with her, only encouraged and enlightened. If you have any issues you are dealing with, whether it be in life, relationships, business, or personal, I encourage you to reach out. You have very little to lose, but so much to gain!
"Jennifer is a person of wisdom, integrity, knowledge and true authenticity! Her expertise and passion behind helping women become their best selves, personally and professionally has impacted my life and many lives around me. I am blessed to know Jennifer and have had the pleasure of experiencing her fantastic coaching abilities and processes and highly recommend her!"
Jennifer is a trustworthy, non-judgmental advisor. She is rich in positive energy. She has a healing soul willing to help others through life’s trials and tribulations.
Having survived multiple losses, I learned ...
- You can and WILL recover from your loss … you don’t need to feel “ready” … you just need to be willing to try.
- Your pain is deep and even though it’s hurt for a long time, you CAN HEAL and find happiness again.
- You are stronger than you know. You have what it takes to go beyond achieving a life that is "good enough" and transform it into a life you fully enjoy living.
Now you’re probably wondering how this could be true when you feel so overwhelmed and scared about what the future holds. A purpose and passion-filled life seems a million miles away, but it is a journey you need to make.
Pain will expand your mind and your heart and insist that you transform … into a restored, more beautiful, more world-changing you.
- … hope rising in your chest as you learn how to let go of the pain without letting go of your loved one.
- … peace surrounding you as you remember your loved one. Instead of sorrow and regret, the only thing that wells up inside you is love and joy.
- … excitement building as you envision the future and living with a soul-satisfying purpose.