An amazing new coaching experience
Join me for a Virtual Day of coaching with Voxer. Together, we will kick that fear to the curb so you can look forward to your future!
You're feeling frustrated because life isn't what it's supposed to be.
You've accomplished a lot but you know there's got to be more.
Change is scary. But it's even scarier to imagine what life will be like if you give in and accept this is as good as it gets.
You can't figure out what the answer is but you know what the answer ISN'T:
- It's not another self-help book ... added to the stack of unread books next to your bed, reminding you of your total lack of motivation.
- It's not a private Facebook group where people engage and connect while you sit on the sidelines wishing you felt confident enough to jump in and share.
- It's not a 6 month package of 1:1 coaching because you simply CANNOT wait another half a year to make progress.
You know you will make it through this time in your life.
But when you look around for options, nothing really fits with your busy life and schedule.
Wouldn't it be amazing if ...
- You had access to a personal development coach who has loads of experience helping clients overcome fear and achieve their goals.
- You had the opportunity to dive deep into your biggest concerns and make significant progress in one day.
- You could get the support you need to feel confident in yourself and your future!
- There was plenty of time to work through blocks with no pressure to get it done in an expensive 60 minute session.
Good news ... that's exactly what you get when you sign up for the Conquer your Fear Voxer day with me!
How does the Conquer your Fear Voxer Day Work?
Voxer is a free walkie-talkie app that allows us to exchange voice and text messages throughout the day.
This is such a neat way of coaching because it doesn't require hours of continuous time in a room together or on a call. It's a flexible day of communicating back and forth as our schedules allow.
During our day, we'll talk/text to dive deep into your biggest issues. We can talk about parenting, relationship issues, career changes, moving past “meh” and into alignment, whatever is weighing you down. We will get you moving forward in the area(s) you are stuck.
Super cool benefits of using Voxer:
- You don't have to clear your calendar for this. You go on about your regular life (work, errands, cooking dinner). You just need to have enough time between your daily activities to listen and reply to messages.
- You have time in between communications to process your thoughts and feelings.
- There's no pressure to have the magic answer or ah-ha moment within a 1 or 2 hour session.
- You don't need to put on makeup or fix your hair or even get dressed ... wear yoga pants or your pj's
How much does Conquer your Fear Cost?
$247 for the day - yes, I know, super affordable!
No need to clear your calendar. Using Voxer allows the flexibility to carry on with your regular life activities while ALSO tackling and solving your biggest issues.
If you don't have a Voxer account, you'll create one. Just download the free app.
We'll add each other on Voxer and you can send me a message in advance to tell me more about what's got you stuck. This way we can dive right in when your day starts. When your day comes, you'll have access to me from 9:00am - 5:00pm (CDT).
Don't worry, this isn't an 8 hour chat and you're not expected to be sitting by your phone waiting for messages.
We'll be exchanging messages throughout the day at a steady yet relaxed pace.
The best thing about it is that we have space between messages to dig deep.
I signed up for the Conquer Your Fear Voxer Day to help with school/graduation stress and worries about getting a job. After my day with Jennifer, I felt ready to get down to business and get things done. She gave me several tools and ideas for how to approach writing my cover letters differently, using a dedicated checklist, and also scheduling self-care throughout the week in my calendar. The day was super helpful to me! ~Abigail M.
I was so grateful for such a vast space to share, a whole day! It is a beautiful opportunity for a story to slowly unfold or trust to build or seeds to sprout and grow. ~C. M.
Since working with Jennifer I have learned communication skills, extended planning skills, coping with faults, failures, stress/anxiety, coping with plans changing, and setting doable goals to achieve maximum success. Also … above all, Jennifer is the best listener and confidence builder. She reinforced my feelings and reasoning and supported me in where I wanted to go and why I wanted to do it! ~Kayla K.
Don't Wait Any Longer. Conquer Your Fear and Book Now!
Still have questions? Use the "Message Me" button at the bottom right. I'll answer ASAP.